Freeport village is known for some of the best shopping in Maine, with national name-brand outlets and boutiques, and has numerous restaurants to satisfy any taste. There’s always a reason to get away on a shopping extravaganza, whether it’s a special occasion or holiday, or you are simply in the mood to get some great deals. Extend your shopping visit and bring a friend, too, by staying at Candlebay Inn with rooms perfect for your getaway and within walking distance of the stores in downtown Freeport. Spend the weekend shopping, dining and enjoying Freeport. The package includes:
- Two-night stay in select rooms, 10% off the second night
- A hearty, homemade breakfast each morning
Shop the day away in Freeport with more than 170 retail outlets and restaurants.
All rooms must be booked directly through Candlebay Inn, with no second party bookings. Package starts at $225, depending on room and availability. Tax and gratuity are not included.
Military Pricing Year-Round
- Active Duty Military – Receive a 15% Discount!
Retired Military – Receive a 10% Discount!
Military ID is required at check-in.
Senior Pricing Year-Round
- Are you 65 or older? – Receive a 10% Discount!
Are you a group leader looking for a great place to stay in the Freeport, Maine area? Whether planning a family reunion, seminar or workshop, or even a business retreat, Candlebay Inn has the accommodations to make your event a success!
Catering to your group, as well as each individual, Candlebay Inn offers many amenities to make your stay with us productive and enjoyable. We offer:
- Free off-street parking
- Hot, hearty, and homemade breakfast each morning
- Flexible breakfast schedule
- Group discount and competitive rates
- Accommodations for 10 to 16 people
- Free wireless high-speed Internet
- Free local phone calls
- Free faxing
- Flexible check-in and check-out times
- Our residential setting is located 5 minutes from the center of Freeport village; less than 20 miles from the Portland International Jetport and very close to the Amtrak Downeaster train stop in Freeport and is in close proximity to I-95, I-295 and more.
- Brunswick and Bath are minutes away and Bowdoin, Bates and Colby Colleges are just up the road.
- Group coordinators and planners get a complimentary room.
Getting Married in Freeport?
- Enjoy a 25% discount on your first night when two or more nights are booked. A hot, hearty, and homemade breakfast is included and a box of chocolates from Wilbur’s Candy Shoppe will welcome you to your room.
Prices do not include Maine’s state lodging tax of 9%. Packages may not be combined with any other specials or discounts offered by Candlebay Inn. Must mention package when making reservation. Packages are based on availability.